7.5.09

u n t i t l e d

day by day.. EOS draws nearer..

hour by hour.. i feel the stress-level building up..

minute by minute.. i feel my muscles getting tensed..

second by second.. the clock ticks away...



sitting in the pbl rooms and discussion rooms..
i'm flipping thru my lecture notes..
making small notes and trading them with my companion..
mumbling the facts under my breath..
eyes darting across my small notes..

as the bits of information try their best to diffuse into my already concentrated brain..
i feel the parts of me that is cheery, made way for a gloomy, serious me..
laughter made way for groans and sighs..
smiles were replaced by frowns and yawns..


i just hope i make it thru this semester...
and everyone else too..
best of luck in the coming EOS..
luv ya all...



No comments: