17.6.09

u n e x p e c t e d

finally got the results by post..
sometimes i wonder.. how much more effort do i need to put in?
at first glance.. all i can notice was the great big and clear B+
IT???? i guess the lecturer must have given me quite low mark for my project..
haiiih...
nothing to say about Basic Commmunication though..
wasn't really confident of getting A..
so, i guess i can't complain..

but at least my efforts paid off.. got GPA:: 3.84..
which was actually quite an acheivement for me..
i'm nearer to my goal now..
maybe one day.. daddy and mummy will be able to see me graduate with 1st class honours?
well.. it'll be a long and tough journey..
but yes.. i will not give up..
i'll make my daddy and mummy proud..

here goes..
IT for Healthcare Services :: B+
Basic Biochemistry :: A
Lifespan Nutrition :: A
Principles of Financial Accounting :: A
Food Culture and Nutrition :: A
Basic Communication :: A-
i hope i do better next semester..
now it's time to prepare myself for the coming challenges..
all the best for next sem, my dear batchmates..
looking forward to meeting all of u again.. =)

No comments: