7.8.09

of practicals and class tests..

it's really crazy for me these days..
let's see.. my time table is actually getting on my nerves..
classes starting at 8am.. and 4 out of 5 afternoons are filled with practicals...
Food Preparation.. Microbiology.. Nutrition Assessment..
i really don't know which is more tiring..

(a) standing for 3 hours in the ND kitchen..
belief me.. kneading the yeast bread dough for 30mins is definitely no fun at all!
but i guess it turned out ok.. so that's not exactly a bad thing afterall..
it is very energy-consuming.. but i kinda enjoyed the evaluation and tasting part.. =D

(b) looking at microbes through a microscope and having to endure the extremely strong smell of E coli..
ewww.... E coli makes me sick!! i can't stand it anymore..
and squinting at the microscope trying to describe the microbes' appearence is definitely not my favourite way to pass time..
lucky for me.. we are clear of microbiology lab sessions in the coming week.. yippie..
i don't hate microbiology.. but i seriously can't help scratching my head, confused, when the lecturer starts blabbing on the different drug and anti-biotics/anti-fungal treatment.. i mean.. it's not even supposed to be my area of expertise isn't it?

or
(c) being subject/measurer/recorder in anthropometry class..
well.. this is something i enjoy i guess.. landmarking and measuring..
but it does drain me of my energy..
and the frustration of not gettting the readings between 0.2mm for skinfold... arrrgggghhhh!
why am i feeling that i might not pass the skinfold part??
fingers crossed.. i hope i get all the landmarks, positions and readings correct for the practical exam..
anyone else volunteers to be my subject??? i still need more practice... pretty please??

feeling more and more tired these days.. and yet, i still have to force open my eyes to stay awake in lectures..
and.. i have 2 class tests coming up next week...
omg.... Principles of Food Preparation & Pathophysiology and Clinical Management of Diseases..
can i have extra 48 hours????
so many more lectures to go through... so little time left...
and again.. i have my food preparation practical report dued monday...
i guess i'd better get started on the report..
will blog about the慈青迎新茶会next.. stay tuned..



我们不能增加时间。。但我们能减少浪费时间。。。

1 comment:

DaVIdnG said...

gambateh gambateh.... :) finish all your jobs earlier and relax on monday night.. :P