13.1.10

s p e c i a l :: d e d i c a t i o n


♥the group of dear friends who planned the pre-Birthday surprise for me..♥
Alice
WenYi
HorngNgiap
Georgen
Jaron
Fanny
AiLing
ChuJin
JiaHuan
WenWei

♥the mastermind behind my birthday surprise..♥
= KaiJia =

♥the lovely people who surprised me with this birthday celebration..♥
XinYing
Hazel
YahLee
Sharon
ShiauSiang
JiaRu
LeeTing
ChinChin
KarFoo
Daniel
WenYi
James
Jessie
JyeDin
SimLing
LiXian
SzeMien
GeeSieok
KaiJia
Irene

♥the group of cutest friends ever who gave me the biggest plushie--the cute piggy, i've ever received all my life..♥
KaiJia
Daniel
SimLing
GeeSieok
ShiauSiang
JyeDin
WeiJie
SzeMien
LiXian
Jessie

and of course everyone else who sent their wishes by all means of communication... verbally, sms, fb and even sign language =) ♥♥♥




thousands and millions of thanks to all of u..
for making my 22nd Birthday a really memorable one...

♥~~~THANK YOU~~~♥

No comments: