19.4.08

Versions Of My Younger Self~

i suddenly had this urge to look through my old pictures.. my younger self..


my childhood memories came flooding into my mind..

looking at my kindergaten class picture, i found a lot of familar faces.. there are even some people that i've even forgotten that i'd been in the same class with them before..
remember running around in the school playground, picking dried acorns from under the trees and having "acorn-wars" each recess.. chasing around, aiming the little seeds at the "enemy" team.. remember, we used to claim the round holes set in the middle of the slide as our territory, and won't let kids from the other class come in. we had to run out of the classroom every recess to beat the other kids from getting there first..
remembered the time that i celebrated my birthday in school. it was real fun, i remember being really happy and proud when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" and ate my birthday cake.. we used to look forward for childrens' day each year, that's when we can be as naughty as can be and the teachers won't scold us, besides, we get to have titbits on that day too..
oh ya.. i even remembered that there was a time.. a snake was found in one of the bushes and kids from the other class killed it, poor snake, it was hit repeatedly and one by one by those kids.. using branches and rocks, those kids really crushed it, tortured it, till it barely looked like a snake when they finished with it.. phew.. who knew kids can be that violent..



anyway, here's some pictures of my younger self... kinda cute, even if i do say so myself...
















me.. 3 months old~~ my daddy trying his best to make me smile...



















me.. 1 years old... really love this picture~~














1 years old++ and i'm already enjoying my favourite durian!!


















nearly 2 years old.. at lumut waterfront~~ that place really changed a lot...


















singing my heart out~~ 2 years old.. and i already love to sing..














my best friend's 5th years old birthday party..
yes.. we've been best friends for more than 15 years now...

notice everyones' hairstyle.. it must have been the most "in" hairstyle then...


















me and my brother.. i was 6 and he was 3..


















7 years old... in genting..

1 comment:

Catherine Tan said...

ahahahahah~~wat a funny hairstyle..
nearly forget that v took the photo together before..