27.10.08

i t ' s >< b e e n >< a >< l o n g >< w e e k

terrible.. exhausting.. tiring.. crazy..
that's all i can say about the past week...
for those who don't know why.. refer to last few blogs..

well... at least i survived..
the Profesionalism Seminar went okay..
special thanks to all my fellow group mates who made it possible..
* Hazel Lee
* Chong Wen Yi
* Nur Atiqah
* Wong Siow Jie
* Kiu Kwong Jiin
* Leong Shen Ni

and i'm actually quite satisfied with my Human Nutrition Seminar project..
my "Let's Build Some Bones" nutrition talk on calcium for teens...
well, i'm still doing some final touch ups on it..
to make it as perfect as possible...

as for the Organic Chemistry class test that was scheduled on Friday..
can't say i'm really confident..
thanks to all the seminars, projects, posters that were all dued this week..
i haven't really been able to do all the revision i should...

at least my Statistics Project and General Chemistry poster went well...
this is of course.. time for my usual expression of gratitude..
to my Statistics Project-mates aka my lovely lovely besties..
* Chua Xin Ying
* Hazel Lee
* Cho Yah Lee
* Chong Wen Yi
* Alice Leong
* okay.. plus our temporary ex-member Mr. Liang Hin..
thanks for enduring all my mood swings and helping me out when i was really stressed out..
i really appreciated it.. muahhx~* i luv u guys..

to my General Chemistry Poster-crew..
* Pearly Tan
* Pong Chu Jin
* Queenie Phur
* Soh Horng Ngiap
* Tan Hong Hui
u guys are amazing..
imagine that, we actually finished most of it in less than 1 day..
thanks for all the cooperation and support ya..

well... there was bits of depressing moments now and then.. i guess i'll blog on it later..
and i'll upload the pictures later too..

1 comment:

chee cheng said...

hey! my first time droppin a msg, guess i should do it more often. =D !


oh ya, now i think im gonna stuck wen presenting gen chem poster. lol!