2.10.08

] u p d a t e [

here i am..
enjoying the last few precious moments in my home sweet home..
yep.. i'm home for the Raya break..
let's see.. how did i spend my last few days..

survived the Human Physiology class test on friday...
yay~~~ i think i managed to pass...
despite my last minute cramming of all those lecture notes into my tiny little brain..
i really should get rid of that "last minute" bad habit of mine..
i promised i'll never leave things till last minute anymore..
let's just see how long i can stand till that habit of mine starts coming back again..

most of my friends are going home for Raya break..
poor mii.. i couldn't get a bus ticket for Friday..
meaning i'll have to stay for another day..
another 24 hours of longing for my home sweet home...
well... knowing mii, i'll find something to distract myself from all that depression...
so.. we, few of us who are still at Vista or KL on Friday night, had a pot-luck-dinner~~

at 7.00pm.. WeiJie, mii, JiaHuan, ChuJin, HongHui, YingLu, GeeSeok, ShiauShiang.. gathered at mr Daniel's house..
each with a pot/dish of something edible..(yes.. it's edible.. we're all still surving..)
let's see.. we have..
mr Daniel's special soup..
mr WeiJie's chicken & potatoes..
my.. ehem... cabbage + some assorted stuff.. (that was all left in my fridge... XD)
ms Chu Jin & JiaHuan chilled tofu..(interesting.. i never knew it could be prepared that way..)
chicken nuggets, onion ommelet...
oh ya.. and assorted fruit juices by our group of pretty ladies...
there was plenty for everyone..
our ms Sharon also turned up after dinner.. thank you for gracing us with ur presence ya.. wakakaka...
okok.. i understand.. u had to go to church....
anyway.. spent the night doing what we do best.. chatting...
sometimes even i feel amazed.. there never seemed to be an end of the topics that we can talk of..
well.. being able to strike a conversation wherever & whenever.. is always better than being speechless and have nothing in common right?
so i guess we should be grateful~~ (positive thinking.. that's the spirit~)

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

woke up early the next day.. who could sleep.. i'm finally going home~~~~~~~~
washed all my laundry..
packed my bag..
had lunch..
cleaned the house..
collected and hung my laundry back into my closet..
and i'm finally ready to go home~~

too bad.. everything was against mii..
my bus was scheduled to depart on 5.00pm..
to be on the safe side.. i left my apartment at abou 3.00pm..
got to the ground floor..
to find that there was a slight-drizzle-yet-is-rapidly-evolving-into-a-heavy-downpour-of-rain...
so.. being little ms genius.. i went all the way back to my apartment on the 7th floor to get an umbrella...

the next time i arrived downstairs... it was already pouring....
set with determination.. i rolled up my long jeans and strided towards the LRT station..
it wasn't a easy walk.. hahaha..
i had to battle against the strong wind..
overcome the pouring rain..
i was nearly drenched when i reached the LRT station...
why.. why does this happen to me???
i just wanna go home..
*sad*
well.. luckily i got to Pudu station safely..
got onto the bus.. started my journey home~~~~~
and reached home.. at about 9.30pm....

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

sunday morning..
woke up happily in my very own bed,
in my very own room,
in my very own home sweet home...
owww.. the feeling of contentment..
anyway.. helped around at home..
relaxed.. caught up with my brothers...
and went for band practice..

how i have missed my band days...
anyway.. i went for a concert band practice...
NH Band is having a concert in february next year..
guess what? i may be performing...
happy to see my former band mates...
haven't really had much time to catch up with them since i went to IMU...
missed u guys soo much.. MeiSze, Catty, ChowKong, SeowYan, WeiHoong, KongBoon...
great to have seen them again at practice..
it's kinda like the old times when we used to practice together huh?

painful realization that..
my playing is sooooo... *speechless*
haih... not up to my standards at all..
that's what happens when u don't practice for a long time..
aaarrrrgggghhh... couldn't stand my own tone..
and the my running notes... haih.... siasui...
really need to brush up on my playing...
this is sooo not mii...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

anyway.. will upload the pictures later...

No comments: