11.2.09

of NanHwa Band Concert 2009, Financial Accounting, PBL and stuff...

it's been some time since my last update..
what to do... been in a weird mood swing lately..
1st.. the perak government was overthrown by BN...
then there was this issue with the blocked pipe in my balcony..
also.. lectures have been quite tiring lately..

apart from that.. i went back to sitiawan too...
all for the sake for practicing for NanHwa Band Concert 2009...
which.. will be held on 14th February 2009
at the Dewan Banquet, Bangunan Perak Darul Ridzuan, Ipoh..
to think of it.. i've actually been in band ever since standard 4... which means.. 11 years...
and of the 11 years.. i've been part of the NanHwa Band for 9 years...
i would say.. being part of NanHwa Band is one of the things i'm very proud of..
whether it was during marching band season..
or during concert band season..
and of course parading on the roads on important occasions...

at first i was reluctant to join them for this coming concert..
i mean.. since i'm in kl nowadays, i haven't really been practicing my clarinet..
but then, part of me just couldn't resist the offer of an opportunity to perform again in the band..
i guess only those who have graduated understand this feeling huh?
well then... that means i'd have to rush back every weekend to practice...
thanks to ShanJie for letting me tag along in his car..
and thanks to Mr.Tan.. for the instrument he lent me..
so what if i have to tire myself out travelling to and fro..
the moment the conductor baton is raised.. my troubles are completely forgotten..
hahaha.. maybe that's just me..
sometimes i just feel like when i'm still in secondary school..
when... i've never thought of someday graduating and my band days over..
but time'll never stop or slow down i guess..
and here i am.. already graduated.. how i missed my band life...

oh ya.. and then there was our 1st ever class test for this semester -- Financial Accounting...
since i had gone back to my hometown..
i didn't really spend a lot of time revisioning..
had to burn the midnight oil... to my embarassment.. on the night before exam..
but i guess i did okay in the class test...
*mental note: never do my revision last minute... ever again!*

and of course there was the PBL i promised to blog about..
i was in Pn. Normah's group..
and hooray~ i've got really nice groupmates...
the PBL was basically divided into 2 parts..
Part1 was a trigger on a malay lady who was Para2 Gravida3.. and there was some basic clinical assessment results..
seems like she's got a severe case of anemia.. and was underweight...
Part2 was a trigger on her dietary assessment and some information about her food beliefs and certain foods which she avoids..
hmm... i guess it's a really good chance for us to learn more about the Malay food culture...
well.. that means more time to be spent in front of my laptop..
searching for information related to these issues..

and i guess i really should be doing anything else but blogging..
i mean.. there's already like a dozen stuff on my to-do-list..
till the next time i blog again then...

1 comment:

Më| §zë said...

hear hear!
being in the band was the best thing that ever happened...
i was talking to sook fong the other day, and both of us wished that the concert would not need to be over, cos once it's over, means we have to come back to uni life again. and that's really kinda sad...
this concert really makes me relive my band days..
i miss those times...