6.3.09

i . m i s s . h o m e . . . .

it's been sometime since i last went home..
and i miss home..
this overwelming home-sickness is getting stronger day by day..
little by little.. i felt the happiness draining from me..
day by day.. the smile on my face fades away..

i find myself glazing over and my expression going blank..
people wonder why i'm so blur these days..
if possible.. i'd also wanna just smile and laugh all day..
but then.. people will suddenly notice i'm more quiet and serious at times..
life without my family near me is hard..

i want my daddy to be lecturing me and advising me..
when i felt the pressure too much to cope..
i want my mummy to be nagging me that i've gotta go rest..
when i'm doing my assignments all alone, late at night in my room..
i want my brothers to be disturbing me every now and then..
distracting me from all these unsolved and unfinished stuff..

i miss home....

No comments: