2.7.08

gReaT nEws.. fiNalLy...

hooray~~ finally, a piece of good news..
guess what? i've found a room already..
after all that desperate looking around..
i decided on a middle room in Vista Komanwel Block C..
although it's a bit expensive.. well, it's not like i have much choice..
so, i'll take it anyway..

fully furnished, nice landlord.. it's all i can ask for right?
i mentioned "nice landlord", because.. the room is actually only available in Aug..
she was nice and kind enough to offer me to stay temporarily with her for the 2 weeks..
that solves my problem!! yay~~

now, with my accomodations problem solved..
it's time to move on to preparing my stuff..
haven't felt that energetic for a long time..
yay~~~ looking forward for my new life...
as a student in International Medical University..



* hey.. i might be on some kind of lucky stream.. coz, guess what? besides finally finding a room, someone just reload RM10 into my prepaid by mistake, which is totally crazy + out of the blue.. wakaka.. great mood now..

1 comment:

Më| §zë said...

told you you'd find a room...
all the best in your new start!
visit me... haha...