11.7.08

Leaving...

guess i'll be leaving soon..
leaving my home sweet home..
leaving my loving family..
leaving my sweet and caring friends..
leaving my 2nd big family-- NH Band..
leaving my hometown, where i spent the last 20 years...

i'll miss waking up in my room..
i'll miss mummy's cooking..
i'll miss daddy's advice and stories..
i'll miss ying sern and ying yew's company..
i'll miss driving to school to watch band practice..
i'll miss going out and hanging around with u guys...

i'm really really dreading the future, even if i know that it'll come eventually..
i guess it's just life, there're lessons to learn to grow up..
i'll bring with me the love and memories here..
to strive and make my own future..
i'll miss everyone and everything here terribly..
but, i'll face everyone and everything there with confidence..
mummy, daddy.. i'll make u proud..
i love all of u here.. miss u guys~~


p.s. will be leaving on sunday.. bye bye~

No comments: