25.7.08

>>>>>> oUt of tHe bLue <<<<<<

sad.. i was already on my way to PUDU..
when i got a sms from my friend.. "congrats.. full loan for ptptn.."
at first.. i was like.. "YES~~~"
then the surge of happiness in me drained away..
my friends on the LRT with me was also observing my reaction..
SHIT.. all of those who got the PTPTN loan.. will have to be at school 9.00am - 12.00pm.. for the contract and stuff..
there goes my plan of going home..
and i was already half way to the bus station!!!!!!!!!
been looking forward to going home the whole day..

I WANNA GO HOME~~~~~~~~~

guess i'll just have to endure my home sickness for another couple of weeks..
i miss my daddy..
i miss my mummy..
i miss YingSern..
i miss YingYew..
i miss my guitar..
i miss my bedroom..
i miss home.........

No comments: