22.6.08

HosTeL hUnTinG...

since IPTA is no longer and option..

time to go for PLAN B... my backup plan... (those who don't know.. check few posts earlier)
ok.. so tired after i came back from STADIUM PERAK yesterday night..
but forced myself to wake up, in order to go hostel hunting near IMU..

at 7+am.. i woke up to the annoying blarring of my alarm clock.. zzzz...
anyway, went with a friend of my father's, who was also sendng his daughter to IMU..
might be a future housemate of mine.. cool!
having knowing her brother, she's kinda friendly, nice personality, plus.. she be a great housemate to be with, especially if i wanna really REALLY study hard..

got my 1st view of my school--International Medical University, finally..
first impression, seems nice.. liked the structure of it.. really overwelming, to realize that, this is gonna be the place that i'll spend most of my next 4 years..
okay.. then my eyes set upon my target.. Vista Komanwel Condominiums!!
located right across the road.. when i say right across the road.. i really mean it..
the VK blocks are really just like a few steps away..
can see that it's not a brand new building.. of course lar.. it was build to be the hostel of participants of the Commonwealth Games in 1998.. what do u expect?
but it's well maintained.. it's visible..
as our car approached its gates.. there's this guard house there.. with guards sitting there..
they asked why we were there.. took down our ICs and stuff.. and i was like... okay.. great security measures... not bad..

my future housemate's a Pharmacy student.. year 3..
so, she knows the area real well.. but she's been planning on moving.. for certain reasons..
as she and her daddy took her stuff upstairs to her current hostel..
me and my daddy started calling... from the list of available accomodations provided by IMU...
to my disappointment... most of it has been fully booked..
which... my friend has warned me beforehand...
shit...after a few unsuccessful tries.. i gave up..
then, my future housemate got a phone call from her friend..
that there's a house with 2 rooms available!!
and.. it'll be available at about early july!!! perfect...
my spirits rose... then... the person said that, we can only see the house tomorrow..
(-_-)lll

finally, we had to leave... since we really couldn't do anything else..
every single room had been booked..
so all my hope is on my future housemate now..
she go and have a look at the rooms available tomorrow and decide...
i hope there'll be good news tomorrow..

then i had a really nice look around..
there's a MRT station nearby..
a golf course.. the famous Bukit Jalil Stadium..
some kind of mini park...
condomium blocks...
my school...
then.. nothing else..
oh no! not even a chinese food stall or mamak stall in sight..
even the nearest Carrefour is like... 30-40mins walk away..
no wonder my future housemate warned me that... IMU is really at the middle of no where..
i mean.. phew.. for the next 4 years.. my entertainment would be solely from my laptop..
how will i survive?? ok... i guess i'll survive.. eventually.. by keeping myself busy.. studying..
no more shopping or watching movies or yamcha-ing..
guess.. i'll just have to make up my mind to focus 100% on my studies...
hmm.... not a bad idea.. not at all....



* gambatte!! study hard.. tomorrow's a new day.. may there be good news from my future housemate...



International Medical University


Vista Komanwel Block C


Vista Komanwel Block B

3 comments:

Më| §zë said...

wei.. you think malaysia is so geng meh... have mrt... here only the cheap lrt lo... haha
anyway, sure can find house 1 la...
don't worry...

~* [STARR] *~ said...

oops.. sorry...
LRT then..

Justin Low said...

hihi, well glad to hear you moving forward wit your own second plan haha... its better to be in the middle of noway...
cause you can really concentrate and lesser distraction... although its inconvinient but if taking medi... better to be more concentrating in studies haha...

well as ur friend said... sg got mrt la not in malaysia haha...

well cause i just add ya in friendster... so cant reply tru friendster...

i go MPO for college subject assignment.. hehe.. i cant enjoy much that day... but i will go others day just to get some enjoyment ... its vy nice inside there.. haha... well i might put in blog wht i wrote in assignment haha... but i scare get coppied by others .... mostly after july i post it out haha.. cause deadline 1st week of july haha...

all the best for ya wor... frankly
even guitar i also not good at >.<
take k and have a nice day...