17.6.08

i'M a nErvOus wRecK!!!

the clocks are ticking and the minits are slipping away..
in less than 1 hour and i'll finally know the results of my uni applications..
nothing can describe how i feel now..
i mean, i'm really excited.. to finally get the results..
but then, i'm also worried that i don't get the course of my choice..
my uni choices are:

1. DIETETICS - UKM
2. DIETETICS - USM
3. NUTRITION WITH HONOURS -UKM
4. NUTRITION - USM
5. PHYSIOTHERAPY - UKM
6. OPTOMETRY - UKM
7. FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION - UKM
8. BIOTECHNOLOGY - USM

of all that, i really hope to get Nutrition & Dietetics.. UKM or USM alike..
whichever i got, i'd surely go without doubt..
but knowing our government's system.. i' m seriously worried of the outcome..
what if i didn't get the course of my choice?
where can i go? what can i do?
it really matters a lot to me.. i mean, my whole future depends on this..
oh God.. please just let me get the course of my dreams..
i promise to work hard and never let my parents down ever again..
please.. please.. please..

but then, i'd have to leave my parents, my brothers, my home behind..
i'll really miss everything, everyone back here in sitiawan..
especially my family, i can never imagine being away from them for such a long time..
the thought of being so far away from them really make me feel insecure and scared..
but then, i'd have to stay tough and happy though..
i'll never make them worry about me..
i'm a big girl now.. i will not burden them with more problems..
i'll miss them..

plus.. the tension is really growing by the second, as the perak state marching band competition draws nearer and nearer..
i've never been that worried before.. it'll be a great challenge to them..
to all my juniors in NH Marching Band..
u've all worked hard, and well...
the performance this morning was really great..
this friday.. just enjoy the precious 10 mins in the field..
u guys really deserved it..
feel the will, the desire to perform your best..
listen to the supporters shouting out your name.. cheering u guys on..
march in pride and enjoy the glory u deserve..
i wish u all well..
NH Marching Band will march steadily on..
i believe in u guys..

university applications, band competition plus a lot of others stuff..
really stretching me to my extend..
close to nervous breakdown at the moment..
hoping for all the best..
may there be good news..

nervous~ nervous~ nervous~

No comments: