13.8.08

~~~enough~~~

it's back to the usual routine again..
lectures.. discussions.. lectures.. practicals.. lectures.. assignments..
i really need to get back into STUDY-mode..
feel like i've been playing around too much..
must start revising!
must stop dozing off in lectures!
must restrain myself from day-dreaming!
must resist all the temptations around me!
must focus!!!!!

yeah.. right... that doesn't really sound interesting at all..
i might as well hang up a banner that says "i have no life!"..
or walk around with a sign that says "i'm boring!"
hmm.. i wonder if there's any way to find a balance between work and play?
i mean.. is it possible to play around.. but at the same time, not neglecting your academics??

meanwhile.. i guess i'll stick to the original plan -- time to switch on to STUDY-mode..




well.. i supposed a little camwhoring won't hurt right?? i promise i'll go read my notes right after this....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

........

don't know wat to say...
hope u gt back to yr study mood asap la...

if there a will, there's a way!!!!

DaVIdnG said...

lol.. u will suffer for the next few years.. hahaha.... IMU life = study study and study... thats why we should make a life.. enjoy...

~* [STARR] *~ said...

adrian: yalar.. i will.. if not, u can like constantly remind me mah~~

david: don't make me start dreading what is in store for me in my future years in IMU lar.. as far as i'm concerned, "study..study..study..." life will totally kill me.. hahahaha.. wonder how u guys go thru this..