9.8.08

* /\/\/\/\/ HoMe sWeeT hOmE \/\/\/\/\ *

yipee~~ after 3 weeks in IMU...
after 3 1/2 hours on the bus...
i'm home~~~~~~~~~~~

3 weeks... truly glad to be home right now..
where i can wake up in my own bed..
reach for my baby--my guitar when i feel like it..
take a drive in my Kancil around the town when i'm bored...
oh ya.. the most important thing is.. i get to spend time with my lovely lovely family...

i was just in time to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics Games, Beijing 2008..
it was really an impressive + grand + significant ceremony..
omg.. the performances.. the design.. the whole ceremony..
i was truly speechless..
too bad we can only watch the "siaran langsung" from the TV..
wow.. imagine being in the stadium and witnessing the real ceremony...
hahahahaha... another one of my day dreams..
what really caught my eye was the last part of it..
when the final torch was being lighted..
it was really creative.. and really meaningful..
that guy, he ran in mid air(of course, with supporting cables and stuff), all around the stadium..
with every step he took, images of the torch's journey was being displayed...
the moment when the torch was lighted was truly breathtaking..
oh... how i wished i was in Beijing, at the stadium, witnessing all these with my very own eyes...

anyway, had breakfast with my whole family this morning..
something i have been missing a lot...
hadn't been able to do so since like.. ever since my brother went to Matrikulasi..
it was really lucky that we were be able to be home at the same time..
went for dim sum.. hahaha.. we actually spent more time laughing + joking than enjoying the food.. ;P

hmmm... i wonder if i'd be able to make myself leave home again on monday..
sometimes i really feel like never leaving home again..
but i guess i'd have to...
leaving home again would be hard for me..
but i'll deal with it..
and make myself tougher..
i'll always be my daddy's little girl..
daddy.. mummy.. i'll make u proud..



hahaha.. happy "dim-sum"-ing with my lovely family..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u will at stw until when? two weeks?

~* [STARR] *~ said...

actually.. i'm already back in kl.. got back this morning...

Anonymous said...

come back didn't call us! better meet up before we go back!