4.8.08

Tagged~~!! 7 FaCts aBouT mE...

yep... tagged.. by my all time favorite person + bestest friend friend ever -- MeiSze..

here goes...

Here’s the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (okay.. i'm really lazy to tag anyone else.. so.. who ever reads this.. u're tagged!)

FACT1 : i can't stand boredom!!
imagine life being boring.. i'll probably die of boredom.. i need to occupy myself with all sorts of activities.. being alone doing nothing is out of the question. this is when all my friends come in.. fortunatel, i've found a lot of friends that make my day~ seriously, without u guys, life wouldn't be as interesting.. *winks*

FACT2: i love music~~
most who know me actually knew this already.. half my life i've been in band.. i play the clarinet and guitar.. aha! what u guys don't know, is that i like to sing.. when i'm alone... never really with audience anyway... wakakaka...

FACT3: i'm a lazy person..
u guys can probably guess it anyway.. it's true.. i'm lazy.. when it comes to certain areas...

FACT4: i'm paranoid!!
especially when it comes to other peoples' opinion of me.. it always bothers me a lot.. how people feel about me.. what they think of me.. if i offended them without knowing it.. blablabla...

FACT5: i luv chocolate...
i'm nuts when it comes to anything made of chocolate... chocolate makes me happy.. oooohh~~ the satisfatory of indulging in a nice piece of chocolate!!! well... not really a very good dietary example lah.. so.. ignore this one...

FACT6: i am constantly online~
being a student away from home.. my activity is, of course online lah.. if i go without online-ing a few days, i'll feel that something is not right.. if i've not checked mail, i'll feel that i have forgotten to do something important... aiyah.. u guys know this feeling right??

FACT7: i haven't found the 7th fact yet.. i'll leave it for u guys to fill it in...

1 comment:

~* [STARR] *~ said...

heyy~~~!!!

what do u mean "garbage collector"???