13.1.09

>> g i f t <<

remember i mentioned having a few DIY projects goin on during my sem break..
well, here's the results..
they're actually for my former housemates: LynnXuan and Edwina..
i hope u gals liked it..
i wanna say thank you for everything u've been to me during the last semester..
as a new student, i was lucky to have found a room last minute..
and lucky me.. i got a set of the most lovely housemates i could imagine~
love u both.. u'll both be great physicians one day..
i wonder if we'll meet each other again in future..
maybe we would end up working in the same hospital?? hahaha.. who knows..
i wish u both happiness and all the best..
have a great time studying in UK..
remember to have fun ya...

and now.. to reveal my latest creation: a pair of DIY crotchet teddy bears..


for Edwina..




















for LynnXuan..