1.1.09

h a p p y ~2009~




and it's the start of a new year..
as always.. i guess i'd begin the year by listing down this year's resolutions:

1. lose weight!!! *this has been on my list since goodness knows when..*
2. work hard, play hard~ *of course.. what else?*
3. i'll do my best in my academic... *yeah.. main responsibilities*
4. be a good daughter~
5. be a great friend~
6. build confidence!
7. spend more time exercising.. *i hope i can make it this year..*
8. eat healthy.. *have to.. it's my core subject..*
9. keep in touch with all my old friends.. *i wouldn't wanna lose contact of any of u..*
10. keep to all the above till the end!!!!!!!!


so what? another year's over.. and i'm officially going to be 21.
21!!! i hope there's an interesting year ahead..
2009... it's a new begining...
~ live life to the fullest ~

No comments: